Monday, April 28, 2008

This thing called BLOGGING....

I'm completely amazed that I have become so "addicted" to blogs. Unitl very recently I didn't even know what a blog was! Now I find myself checking in on some people's blogs on a daily basis. When Tricia was waiting for her lungs and going through very tough times I prayed for her as if she was one of my friends. I've found myself smiling over Alice from South Africa's success and health after her transplant. I've cried over a mom carrying a baby to term knowing that the little girl would only take a few breaths. I've become so angry over an abuse of friendship and am checking on a young women named Pepe that may not have long to live. I'm not ashamed to admit that it was their journeys have given me courage and solace during some tough times this winter. The struggles and triumphs of these people I've never met have reminded me that we are all living this life the best way we know how. It is so great to read about "normal" people living extraordinary lives in a world that only the bad stuff gets attention. So.....Hurray for Tricia and Gwyneth-you are a physical manifestation of God's love and mercy in the world...Alice: As we say in Miami: You Go Girl!....Dancing-you will make it through-hang in there. Pepe....praying for you really, really hard. Mama Hen you are my role model--You ROCK!

No comments: