Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's been a while....

I've been very very busy with school and learning the ropes of chairing the department. Lots of new things to worry about, but all in all, it has been wonderful. I work with 11 other very different and strong people. We are known as the "difficult" department at school, but I also know that we are the most dynamic and efficient. Everyone is really great at what they do (well, mostly everyone). Professionally, this has turned out to be a pretty good year for me-at least thus far. I love the courses I'm teaching...and the kids are really great.

There is still no news on the Ling Ling front. The last we heard is that China has matched people through February 9th-we are end of March so we are almost there. We don't really talk about it-at least not until it becomes a reality.

I will write more soon-I won't be missing in action again

No comments: