Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hello

I can't tell you how disappointed I was when we missed getting a referral by ONE day last October! I was pretty devastated. I've always felt that I've handled the wait during the last three plus years quite well, but when I heard that we had missed the mark by so little I just lost it. I couldn't even update the blog-

Well today I've heard that CCAA have matched and mailed out referrals through March 31st. That means we are in. A part of me does not want to think about it too much as I haven't heard from our agency. It's almost as if I'm waiting to hear that something else happened and we didn't get our LingLing. I realize this is ridiculous, but until I actually hear from them I won't celebrate. I guess I learned my lesson from my earlier post when I announced to all that we had gotten a referral.

I will update as soon as I hear anything-pray for us!

xoxo
L

No comments: