Sunday, January 24, 2010

First Post from China!

We've arrived in Nanchang and have just been told that we will be receiving the babies today! Wow! Our agency told us we wouldn't be meeting the girls until tomorrow. So far Nanchang seems like a very busy city-but by Chinese standards, I guess it isn't. The weather is very dreary and cold, but our flight was very smooth. I'm going to take a nap right now as I really didn't sleep well last night. We are to go down to the second floor at 4:30pm and be given the baby. I'll update after that-hopefully with a picture.

More soon
L

1 comment:

Lourdes Martinez said...

Hi Lou & Orly,

I am doing this for the first time (like a virgen haha). I love the pic of Lilly. I can't wait to see her and baby sit. Well I hope you both are enjoying your time with her and remember to come back w/ lots of pictures so you can put in her scrapbook. Take care and have fun.