Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Get Set...

Since I last posted I've been very busy with my "labor"....some of it painful-most not! The paper work we needed to get ready sometimes feels like is insurmountable-But I think we have completed this step. I'm now in the process of packing for me and baby-I forgot how cute little girl clothing really is! It has been ridiculously cold here in Florida the past few days-I think it is practice for the kind of weather we are going to encounter while in Nanchang. I'm excited about returning to Hong Kong before picking up Lily-we are going to enjoy a few days there while we adjust to "China time". There are so many places DH and I want to revisit. I'll be sure to post some pics of Lily's room before we go-believe it or not-I have nothing in there. Hopefully the crib will arrive within the next day or so and then I'll put it all together. I continue to work like a maniac to get everything ready....

More soon,
L

No comments: